ILS PRM Approaches Online Course starts with Definitions and requirements of special pilot training, aircraft equipment, airport requirements. The course then focuses on the Procedures section explaining Preflight Planning, ATIS & Briefing, Flying the ILSPRM Approach, Flying the LDAPRM Approach. A short summary is presented for you at the end of the course.
Content of the Course
- COURSE START
- Why are these procedures used?
- REQUIREMENTS – AIRPORT REQUIREMENTS
- Aircraft Equipment
- Special Pilot Training
- PROCEDURES – PREFLIGHT PLANNING, ATIS AND BRIEFING
- Flying the ILS PRM Approach
- Flying the LDA PRM Approach
- COURSE END